Change Android IMEI with Mobile Uncle Tool..(Tweaking).

Tweaks are any small modifications intended to improve a system.
Lets Start:
  • Download the Mobile Uncle App from play store Here 
  • Install, Open it up and go to Engineering Mode
  • Select Engineer Mode [MTK] 


  • Swipe to the right and select CDS Information
  • Select Radio Information.
  • Phone 1 represents sim 1 and Phone 2 sim 2. So Tap Phone 2, you will see a command line like this=>AT+
 
Now just add this line to it EGMR=1,10,"15 digit Imei No you generated" and hit SEND AT COMMAND. E.g If you are to change that of sim 1 the command should look exactly like this AT+EGMR=1,7"imei No generated"  
 
While Sim 2 should be AT+EGMR=1,10"imei No generated"
And you are done. Reboot your phone and check the imei using *#06#




NOTE:

While changing your imei, should you get any response like; "command is not allowed in user build". After clicking on COMMAND, instead of the normal "Command is sent!" Don't panic. 

Just add one space between the AT+ and EGMR... That is AT+ space EGMR... Or just copy and paste this: AT+ EGMR=1,7,"IMEI Num"  Then replace IMEI Num with the imei you generated.

Now you can restart the phone and check
the IMEI by pressing *#06#
 NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE VALID  IMEI BEFORE TWEAKING. 
(Check Valid Imei @ imeidata.net)
Cheers!

30 comments:

  1. Please the mobie uncle tool i downloaded does not have engineering mode(MTK) but rather engineering mode(android)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls download Mobile Uncle Tool from GooglePlay and May i know the device you are using? cheers!

      Delete
    2. itel is not an mtk phone
      go buy tecno,blu,m horse, infinix,wiko,etc.

      Delete
  2. Does Galaxy S3 gti9300 supports mobile uncle tool?
    Because I downloaded it from playstore and got "engineering mode (Android)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do i have to subscirbe to anything first before it takes effect?

    ReplyDelete
  4. got any latest imei with gb data as goodies if u do make u drop am wai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any news on glo bb Internet service

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valid IMEI numbers for free.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Valid IMEI numbers for free.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jerry pls send me some of the valid imei
    crapy1556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls help me out
    So what happens after going through the procedure???? Does the data comes itself or what???? I wan to know ...waiting to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello is the trick not working again?

    ReplyDelete
  11. pls whats the code for subscribing the internet bundle

    ReplyDelete
  12. PAA can get your number? dis s mine 0200336520/0554135059/0267465644

    ReplyDelete
  13. Valid imei numbers, whatspp me on 0545043738

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pls any new code for bundle. Pm me @ boakye.ntim68@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK I've done it and the command is sent...how will I know its going to work out for me

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK I've done it and the command is sent...how will I know its going to work out for me

    ReplyDelete
  17. OK I've done it and the command is sent...how will I know its going to work out for me

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enter your comment...in the engineer mode the CDS does not come only phone info and Wi-Fi test infinix note 3 pro

    ReplyDelete
  19. Der is no cds information in my connectivity list

    ReplyDelete
  20. use This tool to Generate UNLIMITED Valid IMEIs

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lekeope.universalgenerator

    ReplyDelete
  21. I figured I would toss a few watchwords that might depict what I want to do. In the event that you perceive yourself in some of them, I figure it may be worth requiring the investment to continue perusing my profile. On the off chance that you don't continue understanding, I swear I won't be angry with you. I will never know in any case
    HealthIsGod.com | Health And Fitness Tips

    ReplyDelete
  22. Imei for data available. Vodafone and Mtn. Pm for it. Whatsapp only 0555286686

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please, I am using huawei g629. I downloaded the tool but I can only see engineering mode(android). What should I do next?

    ReplyDelete